Wednesday, May 18, 2016

CTMH Featured Products Blog Hop - My Crush

 Hello and Welcome to our CTMH Featured Products Blog Hop

This week our featured product is the My Crush Everyday Life Pages.




If you have just joined us you can start here and continue on, as this is a circular hop or if you get lost along the way you can look at the end of my post for the complete list.  If you came here from Annette's Blog you are in the right place.

Now on to my project.  


I have made this layout using the My Crush Everyday Life PagesSilver Foil Taper,  Black ink  and White Daisy cardstock.

I am going to use this layout to scrapbook my sister's wedding day.  The mint green in these papers is a perfect match for her flowers and the girls dresses.  I haven't decided yet if I will use 1 large picture or 2 smaller photos on this layout yet.  There are so many fun patterns in the My Crush Everyday Life Pages that you can not get on any of our other papers.  These My Crush pages work great for cards too.

Thank you for checking out my project.  If you would like to purchase our featured product or any additional supplies you can buy them here.

If you enjoyed my project please comment below as we love feedback!  The next person on the blog hop is  Jenifer.  Make sure to check out her amazing work featuring this same product.



Complete List of Blogs Participating:

1.  Kim             (You are Here)
2. Jenifer   
5. Annette                  

2 comments:

  1. I love your layout and how you planned it to match your sister's wedding! Thanks for inspiring me to do more with my ED planner pages.

    ReplyDelete