Wednesday, April 1, 2020

April SOTM Blog Hop - O-fish-ally Awesome

Welcome to our Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!  We will be featuring April's SOTM, which is O-fish-ally Awesome, a set of 37 stamps.  If you have come here from Katy Taylor's Blog, you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around.  If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants on Melinda’s Blog.


 
This month we have around 21 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using this month's SOTM and other great CTMH products on their blogs. This is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Here we go!

 I had a lot of fun playing with this stamp set.  
I have so many ideas and I will be posting lots more art using this stamp set in the near future.

For today I created this layout.  

I created this layout using the Yesterday & Today Paper, White Daisy cardstock, and Espresso Cardstock.  
I sponged Espresso ink along the edges of the photo mats and then edge distressed them with the closed blade of my scissors.

The port hole windows were created using the Shaker Window & Confetti Thin Cut.
I added Liquid Glass to the air bubbles.  The sea grass was stamped in Glacier and the coral was stamped in 3rd generation Smoothie ink.
The title was created using White Daisy cardstock that I added texture using a stamp from the Strokes of an Artist stamp set in Glacier ink.  I then added waves using Lagoon ink, cut using the Block Alphabet Thin Cut set.  Lastly, I doodled around the edges using the .03 Black journaling pen.  

Now "Hop" on over to Becca Whitham's Blog to see her work! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas! Remember, the April SOTM is only available until the 30 th!  Contact your CTMH Consultant (or click here) to see how you can get this stamp set at a discount!

12 comments:

  1. Great page. The way you created the title is so cool! I love the feeling of looking out the windows of a submarine at your beautifully colored fish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the portholes - so perfect for this stamp :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving that border! Such a great idea for a vacation page. Thank you for joining us this month for the SOTM Blog Hop. I can't wait to see what you create next!

    💙☕ Miss. Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun layout, I love the portholes, it's like being at an aquarium.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great job you did on using this on a page! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gotta be honest...this paper has not been my favorite, but I LOVE how you used it here. It creates a whole different feel. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow I love this set paired with the Yesterday & today papers! Beautiful layout.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that you showed us how to use this stamp set on a scrapbook page. Love your title!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm totally stealing this idea for my aquarium layout- so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh...love this for an aquarium! I need to preserve similar memories and I think I'll follow your lead! Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun layout! love the port holes!

    ReplyDelete