Thursday, February 10, 2022

Chantilly Blog Hop


Welcome to our Chantilly Blog Hop! I hope you will hop along with us and check out all of the amazing artwork created using the Bring Back my Pack Chantilly Collection.

If you arrived here from Brenda Lapp, then you are in the right spot.  The blog hop is a big circle, so you can start here and work your way around.  If you get lost along the way, Melinda's Blog has a complete list of all the participating consultants.  

 This month we have around 6 Close To My Heart Makers/Consultants sharing their creations using the Chantilly collection and other great CTMH products on their blogs. 



I created this fun Iris Fold card using the Chantilly paper and co-ordinating cardstock.  I paired it with the Succa for You stamp set for the sentiment.




 I hope you enjoyed this card and I would love to hear what you think of it.


Now "Hop" on over to ScrappinKaty  to see what she has created! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas! Remember, the Chantilly collection is only available until the 28th!  Contact your CTMH Consultant (or click here) to see how you can get this collection.  If you are in Canada and don't have a consultant I would be happy to help you.

Blessings,  Kim 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love the iris fold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card! I've never done this technique and need to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete