Saturday, February 1, 2020

February SOTM Blog Hop - Cherishing Her


Welcome to our Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!  We will be featuring February's SOTM, which is Cherishing Her, a set of 23 stamps.  If you have come here from Lauren Moore's Blog, you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around.  If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants on Melinda’s Blog.




You can also get this set with the British spelling, MUM.  
Here is the British spelling.  S2002E 

 
This month we have around 21 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using this month's SOTM and other great CTMH products on their blogs. This is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Here we go!

 I had a lot of fun playing with this stamp set.  
I wanted to show how you could use this stamp set in other ways.
I have created  both a layout and card using this set and the same sketch for both.  
Here is the sketch I used, it was created by Susan Stringfellow.

To start with, here is the layout.  I have stamped the Kraft cardstock with the bouquet stamp using Versamark ink.  I used a piece of paper to mask as I continued to stamp the full strip.  I then heat embossed with our gold embossing powder.  This is a favorite technique of mine, to create my own pattern paper.  I also swiped the Versamark ink pad on the edges of the photo mat and then used the gold embossing powder.  LOVE THIS EFFECT.   

I created the Beautiful Moments title using the Spruced Up - Scrapbooking Stamp & Thin Cut set and Espresso ink.  I used the French Vanilla cardstock for this layout.

Don't you just love the look of that gold embossing?  My husband couldn't believe that I made that paper this morning.

Here is the card.
I have used most of the same paper, just added a strip of Spruced Up paper.
The bird is from the Spruced Up - Cardmaking Stamp & Thin Cut set.


I used the same techniques and supplies on this card as well.  I cut the largest Stitched Bracket die in half and used half on each of these projects.
Our Stamptacular Sale started today and both of the Spruced Up sets are a part of it so you can get them at a discount. 

I hope you enjoyed these projects.  I would love to hear what you think of them.

Now "Hop" on over to Darlys Recker's Blog to see her work! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas! Remember, the February SOTM is only available until the 29 th!  Contact your CTMH Consultant (or click here) to see how you can get this stamp set at a discount!

13 comments:

  1. WOW!!! Your layouts and pages are incredible!! I need to make cards for an exchange and this will be one I will CASE!! you ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love your gold embossing and how your "new" paper looks on your card and layout. Both are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made this paper? It is gorgeous! I have got to try this. Beautiful card and layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful job Kim! I had no idea that the bouquet stamp would look so great heat embossed and used as a background element. Looks amazing!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Your layout is beautiful! Love this different look for this stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the effect of the embossed image in gold on the kraft paper. Great layout and card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful use of this stamp set I agree with each of the comments here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!!! I love that gold on the kraft... stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both projects are pretty, but I especially love the card paired with that sweet bird!

    ReplyDelete