Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Rainbow Bridges

Today was a heartbreaking one in our home.  Our dog, Rap passed away yesterday.  He was over 12 years old and has lived with my parents for the last several years.  Despite all of that my kids are heartbroken, and have shed many tears.  This is the only pet they have ever had.  So, I made this card to give to them.  I hope it helps a bit, I also plan to use this set to make some frames and scrapbook layouts of them with Rap as well.

This is made with the Rainbow Bridges stamp & thin cut set.  It was a set that has since retired but it is available this month while supplies last at a discount with the Stamptacular Sale.  There are only a few let so if you want it shop soon.


I stamped the paw prints around the outside edge of the card base using the paw print heart stamp and Almond ink.  The dog and halo were colored with the tri-blend markers.  The rainbow and background were done with the watercolor paints.






I hope this inspired you to create with this stamp set.  I hope love to hear what you think.  
If you have any questions please let me know.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment