Friday, February 5, 2021

Bring Back My Pack - Blossom Blog Hop

 


Welcome to the Bring Back My Pack - Blossom Blog Hop.  We are excited to have you join us today and hope that our projects inspire you to create with this fun and updated collection.

If you arrived here from Judy's Blog then you are in the right spot.  The blog hop is a big circle so you can start right here and hop all the way around.  If you get lost along the way you can find a list of all the blogs participating on Melinda's Blog.  We have about 16 Makers participating in this blog hop.

I created a couple of projects using the Blossom collection for you.

To start with I created this cute card using the Gnome Matter stamp set (still available online), Smoothie & Sage cardstock and distress oxide inks (Peacock Feathers, Abandoned Coral, Peeled Paint).  I also used Intense Black ink for the rest of the stamping.  I love how just the 0.25" strip of the zip strip from the Blossom paper pack just pops this card.  


Next I created this layout using the Blossom Paper package and the Cherished Blossoms stamp & thin cut set that is part of the Blossom collection.  


This was a fun layout to create.  As you can see I used the same zip strip as I used on the card on this layout as well as a couple of the patterned papers and some of the co-ordinating cardstock.  The title is stamped with Abandoned Coral and Peacock Feathers distress oxide ink, there is also some splatter with both those inks in the top left corner of the layout.  My flowers were stamped using Glacier, Smoothie, Nectarine, Peacock and Green Apple inks and the centers of the small ones are silver sequins.  

This layout was inspired by this layout from the January/February idea book.


Well I hope you enjoyed what I had to share with you and I would love to know what you thought of my projects.  

Next up is Miss Carrie's Creations and I know she has something amazing to show us.  

Remember that the Blossom collection is only available until February 28th.  If you are in Canada and don't have a consultant I would be happy to help you.

Blessings,  Kim





10 comments:

  1. Cute gnome card and your layout...I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects! I love how you created your own various of the example layout. It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card - he's my favorite gnome. Love your layout - very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card and great layout. Love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that layout with the triangles - great work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the gnome with the blossom papers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card. I love your Blossom version of the Happiness Lives Here layout.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It’s always fun to see the same design in different papers!

    ReplyDelete