Monday, February 1, 2021

February SOTM Blog Hop - Doodled Borders

Welcome to our Stamp of the Month Blog Hop! I hope you will hop along with us and check out all of the amazing artwork created using the February SOTM, called Doodled Borders, it is a set of 36 stamps.

 If you arrived here from Judy's Blog, then you are in the right spot.  The blog hop is a big circle, so you can start here and work your way around.  If you get lost along the way, Melinda's Blog has a complete list of all the participating consultants.  


In Canada this set is $25.75.  Or with a qualifying order of $60 you can get it for $6.75 or if you are a VIP then you can get it free with your qualifying order.  


 This month we have around 23 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using this month's SOTM and other great CTMH products on their blogs. 

Here is the card I created, isn't it just the cutest?  I used pattern 15 from the Make it from you Heart Vol 4 how to book.  These are a great resource to have.


Using the Doodled Borders set, I created the background textured paper.  I stamped tone on tone using sage, smoothie and blue belle cardstock & inks with 3 of the different stamps.  I also used Archival Black ink to stamp a couple of the other borders on the edge of the card and sentiment piece.  

I used the Winter Penguin set to stamp the cute penguin with Intense Black ink and coloured the toque with Blue Belle shimmer brush and the pom-poms with Diamond Stickles.  

The sentiment is from the exclusive VIP - We are Good Together stamp set. (If you aren't a VIP yet, I highly recommend it (a) because you will get 15% of what you spend back in VIP credit for a future order. (b) every month you can get a SOTM for free with a qualifying order (in Canada this is $60), (c) you can get exclusive VIP things like this. )

To embellish I used some black shimmer trim and the Blue Belle sequins

I hope you enjoyed this card and I would love to hear what you think of it.

Now "Hop" on over to Miss Carrie's Blog to see what she has created! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas! Remember, the February SOTM is only available until the 28 th!  Contact your CTMH Consultant (or click here) to see how you can get this stamp set at a discount!  If you are in Canada and don't have a consultant I would be happy to help you.

Blessings,  Kim

13 comments: