Thursday, April 15, 2021

Virtual Card Buffets

 Welcome, 

I am so excited to tell you about a new creative opportunity that I want to invite you to join me in.  It is perfect for all ages and doesn't require a lot of stuff!  It is perfect for throwing in your bag to work on while camping, on your break at work, or taking to a crop.  It is also great to do with your kids or a friend.

Well, I am launching my new Virtual Card Buffets and the first one will be happening on May 3rd at 7pm LIVE on my Facebook page.  

Some of the cards for the card buffet.


I am sure you have some questions and I want to answer them for you.

What is a Card Buffet?   

It is like a buffet but with card kits, you get to decide what you want on your "plate".  Like a buffet everything is ready to dish up.

What is included?  

You will get 10 card kits.  Each card kit includes the card base, envelope, cut pieces, thin cuts, cricut cuts and stamped images.  

How does it work?  

Pre-register beforehand, I only have 10 spots per buffet (otherwise it would go all night).  The virtual card buffet will happen live on Facebook.  You need to be watching the Facebook Live to select your kits.  I will show the selection of kits and any details you need to know about that kit.  If you want that kit, simply comment with the number of that kit and it will be added to your pile.  Be fast as kits are limited and some may be limited to 1 per person.  The order in which the comments come in on my end will determine who the kits go to.  Please do not call out kit numbers before I show the kit.  

How much does it cost?  

$40 and this includes shipping in Canada.  Sorry, but this is only open for Canadians.

Is shipping included?  

Yes, in Canada

What age is this for?  

These kits are so fast and easy to put together that they are perfect for any age.

What will I need to provide?  

The bling you see on the cards is not included in the kits.  Use from your stash or you can  get some at http://kimloewen.closetomyheart.ca  You will also need adhesives like tape runner/foam tape, etc and stuff to color you images if you want them coloured.

How will I know how to put my kits together?  

Each kit has a number and it will come in your kit.  You can view all the kits in my Facebook Card Buffet albums.  Simply pull up the photo and use it to see how to put together the kit.

Can I get extra kits?  

Yes, if you would like more than 10 kits, additional kits are $3 each.


What type of cards will be in the Buffet?

As you can see there are a wide range of different types of cards.  I am continually adding card kits and will be adding them to the Facebook album as I do.  There are some special things going to be added soon.  Occasionally there may be other things in the buffet other than just cards.  I am always open to ideas for types of cards to add to the buffet.

How do I Sign - up or Register?

Contact me at scrappinkimberly@gmail.com to sign up or send me a message.  Then I will let you know if I have a spot still for you and how you can pay.

What if I would like to have a private Card Buffet with my friends?

Contact me and we can set up a date & time to make that happen.  I would love to talk to you about this, if that is something that interests you.  

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask me.  I hope you can join me for a serving or more of cards.  LOL.  

Dates so far are May 3rd and June 7th at 7pm.

Blessings, Kim


No comments:

Post a Comment