Friday, November 19, 2021

Free November Stamp of the Month Kit

 Good Afternoon Everyone!  

I can't believe that we are already over half way through November.  

Can you?  Are you ready for Christmas?



I wanted to hop on here and tell you about a special kit that I would like to bless you with if you purchase the November Stamp of the Month - Created to Shine from me.  Here is a peek at this stamp set.


Which sentiment is your favourite?  I love this set as we were all created to Shine and this set is perfect for encouraging others, documenting life and even for Christmas cards.  

Are you singing "This Little Light of Mine" now? 😊  

I have been having fun with this set, creating lots of things with it. (Up on Facebook & Instagram) Including Christmas 🎄cards 😉.  I am working on editing the videos of these to put up on YouTube, I just started a channel, it is called Creativity with Kim

Here is the full playlist of videos of projects I created with this stamp set.  I hope you enjoy it.

Here is a look at this kit and all the details.  I just posted this video and all the supplies/links are in the description box.  I will be creating videos as well for those who purchase the Created to Shine Stamp set.


I would love to know what you think of this kit and stamp set.  

This card kit is my free gift to you when you order the November Stamp of the Month called Created to Shine from me. How can you get it? Simply order this Stamp set from me and I will pop the free kit in the mail to you. I will also give you access to exclusive videos teaching you how to create these 4 cards and all the techniques in them. Which there are several 😉 techniques. There are 3 ways to get the SOTM (short for Stamp of the Month.) 1. Purchase it for $25.75 2. Get it for $6.75 when you place a $60 qualifying order. 3. Get it for FREE if you are a VIP member with a $60 qualifying order.


Have a blessed Day!

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment