Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Technique Hop - "Accents of White"


 Welcome to our Technique Blog Hop!  
This month there are about 8 of us highlighting the “Accents of White” Techniques!  This blog hop is a great big circle so you can start wherever you want and continue through to see all the fabulous artwork incorporating this technique.  

If you get lost along the way Melissa has a complete list of the hop participants.

If you are coming from Michelle's Blog, you are on the right track! 

Today, I have a tag to share with you.  I am loving our new Gelly Roll pens and using them to add details and doodles to projects.  


I used the gel pen to add snow to the trees I stamped in Rosemary ink with the Holiday Special stamp set.  I also added dots of snow to the sky which was blended using Harbour ink on Glacier cardstock.



I have also created this process video to show you how I created it as well.




Supplies Used: 
Holiday Special stamp set
- Tags & Tabs Thin Cut set
- Harbour ink pad
- Rosemary ink pad
- Archival Black ink pad
- white & gold ribbon (retired)


Thanks for stopping by! Please continue onto Cat's Blog where you will find some additional artwork highlighting this technique!  Be sure to leave a comment and let me know what you thought of my variation and happy hopping!  If are in Canada and don't have a Maker, I would love to help you.  

Blessings, Kim


8 comments: