Tuesday, June 1, 2021

June SOTM - Outdoor Borders Blog Hop

 


 Welcome to our Stamp of the Month Blog Hop! I hope you will hop along with us and check out all of the amazing artwork created using the June SOTM, called Outdoor Borders it is a set of  9 stamps.



This set is only available for the month of June.  It is $25.75 or you can get it for $6.75 with a $60 order.  Or for free with a $60 order if you are a VIP customer.)


If you arrived here from Gina's StampinHeaven, then you are in the right spot.  The blog hop is a big circle, so you can start here and work your way around.  If you get lost along the way, Melinda's Blog has a complete list of all the participating consultants.  

 This month we have around 16 Close To My Heart Makers/Consultants sharing their creations using this month's SOTM and other great CTMH products on their blogs. 

Today, is my oldest birthday and I decided to use this stamp set to create a birthday card for him.
He got a new bike a few weeks ago as an early birthday present.  


So, I used the bike & enjoy the ride border to create the sentiment for this card and stamped it in Charcoal ink.  I stamped the mountain border on the card base in Pewter ink.  The glacier background paper was created by scoring glacier cardstock every 1/2" both ways and then inking with Glacier ink, this was a technique that I learned during the May Album Retreat.  The yellow pattern paper is from the Happiest Place paper collection which is back as a special.  


I embellished by adding a few silver glitter gems and adding Liquid Glass to the seat, pedal and handlebar.  The bike was cut on the Cricut using the Flower Market cartridge.

I hope you enjoyed this card and I would love to hear what you think of it.

Now "Hop" on over to Maureen's Blog to see what she has created! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas! Remember, the June SOTM is only available until the 30th!  Contact your CTMH Consultant (or click here) to see how you can get this stamp set at a discount!  If you are in Canada and don't have a consultant I would be happy to help you.

Blessings,  Kim

11 comments:

  1. The mountain border looks fabulous on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! The stamps you selected are perfect on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this! I've yet to cut out that bike from the Flower Market collection, but this is inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card for male, female or child! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card and I love your theme!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card for your son! I love the bike paired with this stamp set!

    ReplyDelete