Wednesday, January 6, 2016

CTMH Featured Products Blog Hop

 Hello and Welcome to our CTMH Featured Products Blog Hop

This week our featured product is the Picture My Life Overlays
Picture My Life Black Overlay

Picture My Life Gold & Silver Overlay

Picture My Life White Overlay


I am featuring the Gold & Silver  Overlays.

If you have just joined us you can start here and continue on, as this is a circular hop or if you get lost along the way you can start at the beginning with Scrapbooking with Kirsten Jade  as she has the complete list.  If you came here from Corrina's Crafts you are in the right place.

Now on to my project. 

I have a layout using the La Vie En Rose paper pack.  There are many different ways you can use the overlays.  For this layout I used 2 overlays and layered them to make my title.

 This is one of the pictures from my wedding, last month we celebrated our 10th anniversary.  My husband's comment to me last night as I finished this layout was thanks for the great anniversary gift.  I am finally getting some of our wedding pictures scrapbooked.  I wanted to make sure I had the perfect paper & embellishments for the pictures.

I have layered 2 of the overlays on top of each other.  One had the saying and the other had the strips and heart.
The overlays don't have to be used on top of photos as you can see they can become your title or could be used on a card.





Thank you for checking out my project.  If you would like to purchase our featured product or any additional supplies you can buy them here.





Supplies used:



La Vie En Rose paper pack.

Corner rounder

If you enjoyed my project please comment below as we love feedback!  The next person is on the blog hop is Terrie from Inky Hearts Papercrafting. Make sure to check out her amazing work featuring this same product.

See you on Wednesday, January 20th when we will be featuring our puffies! Have a great day!

I am hosting 3 all day crops in the next few months and would love to have you join me for 1 or all of them.  
When:  January 30th, February 27th, and March 19th
  Where:  Leefield Community Hall  7910-36 Ave Edmonton, AB
Time: 10 am to midnight
Cost: $45
How to register:  Call or email Jacky at the Leefield Community Hall.  780-463-2456 or email facilitymanager@leefield.ca
https://www.facebook.com/events/946572865390694/
Included:  Lunch, supper, snacks & drinks.  
Your own table to work on.
Make & take project
Door Prizes
Use of all of my tools, stamps, punches, embossing folders, Cutttlebug, dies, Cricut & cartridges, stencils, how to books, etc.





4 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout! Great idea to double up the cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. La vie en rose is perfect for wedding pictures! We had the same idea ;) what did you use as adhesives for the overlays?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Liquid glass under the heart and under the words. Very small amounts.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful layout! Love the layering of the overlays!!

    ReplyDelete