Saturday, March 20, 2021

Canadian Blog Hop - March/April Catalog

  We are so glad to have you join us today for the Canadian Blog Hop. Today we are featuring the new products that you can find in the the March/April Catalog. You can view this catalog here.

This is a circular hop so you can make your way around. You should have arrived here from Brandi's Blog. If you get lost along the way or would like to start at the beginning you can find the list on Michelle's Blog.

Here is the simple single page layout I created.


To create this layout I used the Daisy Meadows paper package, Peacock, Almond, Glacier & White Daisy cardstock.  I stamped with Almond, Peacock, Intense Black & Archival Black ink pads.  I used the largest Stitched Bracket thin cut for the title & journaling spot.  I simply cut it in half.  The stamp sets I used were Cherry Blossoms & the Daisy Meadows stamp & thin cut set.  I coloured with the Coral & Citrus Tri-Blend markers.

This is a close-up of the tone on tone stamping using the Cherry Blossoms stamp set.  The title is from this set too.  

Next up on the Blog Hop is Joanne's Blog, so head over and check out what she has created.
Thanks for joining us to see what we created. I would love to hear what you thought of this layout. I hope you can join us again on May 20th for the next Canadian Blog Hop.
If you don't have a Maker, I would be happy to help you with all your scrappy needs.
Blessings, Kim


2 comments:

  1. I love the subtle cherry blossom stamping- it looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this layout. So pretty, I love the combination of the stamps sets, they are two of my favourites!

    ReplyDelete