Thursday, November 25, 2021

CTMH November SOTM - Created to Shine Artwork & Tutorials

 I have been very busy creating a wide range of different artwork using the November Stamp of the Month - Created to Shine.  



It can be used for so many things.  Check out all these process videos & artwork that I have created using this set.  In each video is a full supply list and measurements in the description box.

A Christmas card using a sketch:


A Shaker card:


A fingerprint doodle card:


A Slimline card:


Creating Flowers using the lightbulbs:


And lastly I have the Stamp of the Month Kit that I created especially for anyone who purchases the November Stamp of the Month from me. 



I would love to hear from you on which of these projects is your favourite?  
I hope they inspire you to get creative.

Have a blessed day,  Kim








No comments:

Post a Comment