Wednesday, March 10, 2021

In This Together Blog Hop

Welcome to our In This Together Blog Hop! I hope you will hop along with us and check out all of the amazing artwork created using the special products in the In This Together collection.  These products are available only until the end of March.


 If you arrived here from Haley's Blog, then you are in the right spot.  The blog hop is a big circle, so you can start here and work your way around.  If you get lost along the way, Melinda's Blog has a complete list of all the participating consultants.  

 There are about 16 Close To My Heart Makers/Consultants sharing their creations using this In This Together collection and other great CTMH products on their blogs. 

I decided to create a card using some of my leftover scraps from the In This Together Workshop Kit.  I loosely used Pattern 2 from the Make it from you Heart Vol. 4 book to create this card.




I used Chipped Sapphire distress oxide ink to stamp the sentiment from the In This Together stamp set, ink the edges of the strips of pattern paper and to blend on the card base to give the soft blue under the overlay.  The overlay is the Stitched Lattice Background thin cut, I blended a little Peacock Feathers distress oxide on top of it.    The girl is from the Besties- Lucy stamp & thin cut set.  Her dress was stamped on the yellow striped pattern paper and then fussy cut and pieced on top.  I used Earth Brown, Fair Skin and True Blue Shades of Tri-Blend markers to do the colouring.  She was stamped in Intense Black ink and popped up with thin 3-D foam tape.  I embellished with a few of the In This Together Dots.



I hope you enjoyed this card and I would love to hear what you think of it.

Now "Hop" on over to Michelle's Blog to see what she has created! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas! Remember, the In This Together collection is only available until the 31st!  Contact your CTMH Consultant (or click here) to see how you can purchase these products!  If you are in Canada and don't have a consultant I would be happy to help you.

Blessings,  Kim

7 comments:

  1. The lattice thin cut is a great addition to this card. So very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card! I too like the Lattice Thin Cut with the Distress Oxide.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super adorable card! I love you pulling in the girl image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the lattice background with this sweet girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you designed this card. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete