Saturday, January 8, 2022

Smitten Blog Hop

 Welcome to our Smitten Blog Hop! 

Have you tried creating with the Smitten special?  If you haven't I hope you will be inspired to try creating with it after you check out all of the amazing art we have created for this blog hop.


  If you arrived here from Melinda Everitt, then you are in the right spot.  The blog hop is a big circle, so you can start here and work your way around.  If you get lost along the way, HERE is a complete list of all the participating consultants.  


 There are about 7 Close To My Heart Makers/Consultants sharing their Smitten creations during this blog hop.


I decided to play around with the Smitten stamp & thin cut set and combine it with the Sweet as Honey cardmaking workshop kit.  I wanted to show that you can take a workshop kit designs & switch it up by changing the stamp set.  I designed these for my VIP customers.

Here is my remake of card #1 from the kit.  


Card #2


Card #3


Card #4


For these cards I used the same supplies as the kit called for plus some clear & paprika shimmer brush and some Tri-Blend markers for colouring (Orange, Citrus, Ice Grey, Brown Grey and Pale Pink.)  The supplies called for are Black ink pad (I used both Archival & Intense Black), Sundance ink, Rosemary ink, Sponge daubers, thin 3-D foam tape and adhesive.

I hope you enjoyed these cards and I would love to hear what you think of them.  Which one is your favourite?  This collection does not need to be Love or Valentine themed and I hope I showed you that.

Now "Hop" on over to see what Scrappin Katy has created! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas!  Contact your CTMH Consultant (or click here) to see how you can purchase these products!  If you are in Canada and don't have a consultant I would be happy to help you.

Blessings,  Kim

10 comments:

  1. I love all four of your cards, Kim! They are all great! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you used this stamp with the Sweet As Honey papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these! They look great with this paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you paired the stamp set with another collection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I love to get people thinking of other ways to use things.

      Delete
  5. DEFINITELY LOVE what you did here!!! What a DIFFERENCE some colors make showing how versatile the stamp set can be. TFS, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Katy. Colours truly can make a huge difference as pink is not everyone's cup of tea.

      Delete