Sunday, April 12, 2020

These Are My People Blog Hop

Welcome to our These Are My People Blog Hop!  We will be featuring  products from this collection.   If you have come here from Miss Carrie's Creations Blog, you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around.  If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants on Melinda’s Blog.



We have around 18 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using the These are my People products on their blogs. This is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Here we go!

I am featuring the stamp set and digital art.


I had so much fun creating this fun card. I used the Love these People stamp set, Smoothie & White Daisy cardstock, Intense Black ink, Pewter ink, Golden Rod stickles, Pale Pink, Citrus and Citrus Green Tri-Blend markers.  I did a tutorial on my Facebook page on how to do this stamping technique, so feel free to check it out.  I have had a busy weekend with doing a 3 day virtual crop on my Facebook page, it was a lot of fun. 

I also created this 2 page layout this weekend.  I have not had time to photograph the layout side by side but here are both pages.  I created this layout for the monochromatic challenge that I gave everyone at my virtual crop this weekend.  I used this stamp set to create some of the background paper and it was all created using greys.  I also used the These are My People Digital Art for this layout and cut it using my cricut.  I used silver stickles on the flowers.  I also used the Seas the Day paper packet and the Details I love stamp set for the butterflies.




I hope you enjoyed these projects.  I would love to hear what you think of them.

Now "Hop" on over to Katy Taylor's Blog to see her work! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas! Remember, these products  are only available until the end of April!  Contact your CTMH Consultant (or click here) to get the products featured in this blog hop!

8 comments:

  1. Very cool black and white layout!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it is actually all grey tones, other than that piece of Seas the Day net paper.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful! I love how you created some of your own background paper for the layout. It would be great for wedding photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still have lots of my wedding photos to scrapbook and might use this for that as I agree it would be perfect for wedding photos. When I saw that pattern on the Seas the Day paper I right away thought it would be perfect for weddings.

      Delete
  3. Love the gray tone-on-tone! It's so different and shows how versatile these images are. Great work!

    ReplyDelete