Thursday, January 28, 2021

Cherish Creativity Virtual Crop Day Jan 30th

 Good Afternoon Everyone.  

I would like to invite you to join me this Saturday, Jan. 30th, 2021 for my Cherish Creativity Virtual Crop Day.  It will start at 10 am on Facebook in my Kim's Virtual Crop Group and will wrap up with a Zoom Create & Chat time with yours truly starting at 8pm MST.  


The Details:
  • It is free and open to anyone to attend and participate.  The more the merrier and please share your artwork you create as it inspires all of us.  Invite your friends.
  • I will be teaching a variety of different things as you will see in the agenda that I posted below.  Including how to make shaker elements including a shaker layout.  (You don't want to miss it.)
  • If you would like to be prize qualified then just place an order of at least $25 before tax & shipping on my website.  
  • I will be drawing a few other random names from those who participate & comment on posts/Facebook Lives for some cards I have made.  You don't have to be prize qualified to win those.  
  • You will have until Sunday at midnight to post your artwork & to become prize qualified.
  • For the Zoom portion you will need to message me to receive the link to join.  I do not post it publicly.
  • Most of the Crop will be Happening on Facebook


I hope you can join me for some fun on Saturday.  Check out the Virtual Events tab at the top of the page for more Virtual Crop Days & Weekends coming up.

Looking forward to creating with you in a couple of days.

Blessings, Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment