Sunday, January 24, 2021

Ombre Stamping Fun

 Hi  Everyone!  I just wrapped up my Good Stuff Virtual Weekend Crop.  If you missed it I hope you can join me next Saturday in my Kim's Virtual Crop Group for more fun.  You can also always catch the replay of the live videos and still play along with the challenges.  

We had so much fun together and I had the chance to share so many fun techniques and create artwork with them live.  I wanted to share tonight the cards I created using the Ombre stamping technique.  If you would like to watch the Facebook Live of me creating these cards then HERE is the link.


This first card used the January Stamp of the Month: Every Thank You.

Every Thank You
$25.75 or $6.75 with a $60 order or if you are a VIP customer you can get it free with a $60 order.  




This second card used 2 stamp sets.  The sentiment, heart and coffee cup come from one of my favourite new stamp & thin cut sets called Whole Latte Love.  I am a coffee lover and so this is a perfect set for me.  The sun beams come from the Counting My Blessings stamp set that was from the recent Album Retreat.  Close to my Heart decided to offer it to the public after the retreat and the flowers and leaf from it co-ordinate with the thin cuts from the Stitched Florals stamp & thin cut set.  That is the first time Close to my Heart has ever created a stamp set that can be used with another sets thin cuts.  


Counting My Blessings
Stitched Florals stamp & thin cut set

Whole Latte Love

I used Mustard Seed and Abandoned Coral Distress Oxide inks to do the stamping and Blue Belle Sequins to embellish.  The stripe of paper is from the Happiness Lives Here Paper Collection.  




I hope these cards inspire you to get creative and to try new techniques and mediums.  They were inspired by this layout from Album Retreat.  If you are interested in creating this layout let me know.  The next Album Retreat will be happening virtually again and is in May which is National Scrapbooking Month.  As soon as registration is live I will let you know.  This was my 4th one and I learned so much and had so much fun creating the layouts.  Everything comes pre-cut too which is so nice to just pull things out of a bag and create.  Let me know if you want more information about that.



Have a great rest of your weekend and come back here soon for more inspiration.

Blessings, Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment