Monday, May 3, 2021

National Scrapbooking Month Blog Hop


Welcome to our National Scrapbooking Month Blog Hop! I hope you will hop along with us and check out all of the amazing artwork created using the special products in the National Scrapbooking Month: You Are Enough Collection.  These products are available only until the end of June and while supplies last.  If you are looking for a deal check out the bundles as they are 20-30% off.  


 If you arrived here from Michelle's Blog, then you are in the right spot.  The blog hop is a big circle, so you can start here and work your way around.  If you get lost along the way, Melinda's Blog has a complete list of all the participating consultants.  

 There are about 14 Close To My Heart Makers/Consultants sharing their creations using this National Scrapbooking Month: You are Enough collection and other great CTMH products on their blogs. 

I decided to create another layout using photos of my daughter that I took over 11 years ago when she was a baby.  I posed her with flowers from a bouquet that I got at her baby shower.  This collection was perfect for documenting this.


I just grabbed a bunch of scraps out of my pile from some other workshops that I have been working on using this paper collection.  The only thing I needed to cut today was the strips of paper for the words and die cut the butterflies.  I loved being able to just layer some scraps behind the photo - this is a great way to use up some of your bits of leftover paper.  

I know it is hard to see but I added splatter to the white paper with shimmer brushes, looks better in person.  I used the Blue Belle shimmer brush along the edges of the strips with the words and they are popped up on thin foam tape.  I love all the different butterfly elements available in this collection.  I would love to know which butterfly element is your favorite?


This is such a powerful message and I want my daughter to always remember it.  

This whole collection has this theme - You are Enough.  It is a message that we all need to take to heart and remember.  

I am especially reminded of it as my community is being hit harder with the pandemic than it has up to this point.  Our schools all switched to remote learning today and we are all wrapping our heads around that again.  We have been very fortunate to have had low case counts to this point and all linked to travel outside of the territory up to the current situation.  I need to remember that I am strong.  

Here is the whole You Are Enough Collection.

Supplies Used:

- White Daisy cardstock
- Peach ink
- Sangria ink
- Blue Belle shimmer brush
- Mint shimmer brush
- Gold shimmer brush
- Sugarplum shimmer brush (retired)


I hope you enjoyed this layout and I would love to hear what you think of it.

Now "Hop" on over to Gina's Blog to see what she has created! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas! Remember, the National Scrapbooking Month: You are Enough collection is only available until the end of June!  Contact your CTMH Consultant (or click here) to see how you can purchase these products!  If you are in Canada and don't have a consultant I would be happy to help you.

Blessings,  Kim


14 comments: