Saturday, May 1, 2021

May SOTM - Flowers for You Blog Hop


 Welcome to our Stamp of the Month Blog Hop! I hope you will hop along with us and check out all of the amazing artwork created using the May SOTM, called Flowers for You it is a set of 14 stamps.

If you arrived here from Becca's Blog, then you are in the right spot.  The blog hop is a big circle, so you can start here and work your way around.  If you get lost along the way, Melinda's Blog has a complete list of all the participating consultants.  

 This month we have around 17 Close To My Heart Makers/Consultants sharing their creations using this month's SOTM and other great CTMH products on their blogs. 

It is National Scrapbooking Day today and so while I am listening to Jill cut paper on the CTMH Facebook page I created this layout using the SOTM.  I am in love with this set.


I used a combination of the new Hillside Cottage paper and the new Mix-In collection of paper.  I also used White Daisy and Flamingo cardstock.


I stamped using VersaMark ink and the gold embossing powder.  I added the you inspire me stamp into my journaling using Archival Black ink.  This is a fun thing to do.


I added a little stenciling with the Abandoned Coral distress ink.  I also used this ink on the larger photo mat.  The white photo mat is using the Floral Lace embossing folder. 


These are the layered butterflies and I have added the same ink to them in a variety of ways as well as the gold shimmer brush to the white one.  I absolutely love these thin cuts.


The flower is created with the 3-D flower thin cuts, I used the smallest 2 and added the bold bitty beads to the middle.


I hope you enjoyed this layout and I would love to hear what you think of it.

Now "Hop" on over to Melissa's Blog to see what she has created! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas! Remember, the May SOTM is only available until the 31st!  Contact your CTMH Consultant (or click here) to see how you can get this stamp set at a discount!  If you are in Canada and don't have a consultant I would be happy to help you.

Blessings,  Kim

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful, absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this layout - such intricate little details. It's stunning. Also, that baby. Adorable :) (Aggie - Arrows of Hope Designs - Google won't let me sign in as per usual haha).

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so precious - love the border along the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful scrapbook layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pink and gold is beautiful together!

    ReplyDelete